Web hosting

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A little historic reserch - Yaseen's Post

Right now I am working on reserch for the romen glatiator game so it has more facts and so I can expand your story line as a glatiator. So I am at the library  doing reserch I hope this inspirers  you gamers to start reading. So your glatiator starts as a slave of war who was sent to Roma (or Rome) to work at the cole mine for the rest of your life. You shall play as a war prisoner for the first 2-5 minutes this time will be spent teaching you how to play the city life part of the game like how to walk around, buy stuff, and eat mini toast (YUM!). Maybe I will even add some free-running around the city sections of the game. But then your character "and you" with get tired of this 2-5 minute long life of boring captivity and start a rebellion and try to free the slaves. that is all I am willing to share with you (because I want hype)!

No comments:

Post a Comment